Procedure for XLRI Registration after obtaining XAT ID through Demand Draft Mode
A candidate has to first register for XAT at www.xatonline.net.in obtain XAT ID and password, make the requisite payment and complete the XAT registration procedure.
- Register for XAT - Candidate desirous of taking admission to XLRI has to first register for XAT 2013 online. On successful completion of registration for XAT 2013, the candidate will get his XAT ID and password. With this the candidate can register for XLRI by opening the site www.xlri.edu and then clicking on the link "XLRI Registration Page". A page opens up where the candidate is required to furnish his/her XAT ID and password to proceed further.
- Register for XLRI - If the XAT ID and password furnished are correct, the XLRI Registration page opens up wherein the candidate's basic personal details are displayed (as filled in XAT registration). The candidate has to now decide on the programme(s) he/she is opting and the requisite amount depending on the number of programme(s) is to be paid. After completing these details, opt for payment mode as Demand Draft Mode and submit the form.
- XLRI Registration charges - The XLRI Registration charges depends on number of programme(s) applied for. The cost is as follows :
For General candidates
IDBI Bank - Cash Mode - Rs 1050/- for one programme or Rs 1650/- for more than one and maximum of three programmes.
For SC/ST candidates
IDBI Bank - Cash Mode - Rs 750/- for one programme or Rs 1250/- for more than one and maximum of three programmes. Candidate should submit the SC/ST certificate with the confirmation page to XLRI.
*NOTE : with FPM as one of the choices, an additional amount of Rs. 100/- has to be paid.
- Demand Draft - Applicant has to get a Demand Draft made in favour of "XLRI Jamshedpur A/c Prospectus" payable at Jamshedpur.
- Complete Form - The candidate visits www.xlri.edu and logs in XLRI registration using his/her XAT ID and password and fills the Demand Draft No. , Date of issue, Branch Name. After doing so, XLRI REGISTRATION CONFIRMATION PAGE - DEMAND DRAFT MODE will open up. Please take a print out of the same .
- Enclose Demand Draft - The candidate has to then enclose the Demand Draft along with the confirmation page. The candidate may retain a photocopy of the demand draft for future reference, if any.
- Send Certificates along with this Page to XLRI Office - The candidate has to then send this CONFIRMATION PAGE along with the photo copies of 10th, 12th, graduation certificates (or latest mark sheet of papers/years completed till date) and SC/ST certificate (for SC/ST candidates only) through courier/registered post/speed post in an appropriate envelope to reach the Admission Office, XLRI, Circuit House Area (East), Jamshedpur-831001. This should reach the XAT office on or before 29th December 2012.
- Mailing of XLRI Prospectus to candidates - XLRI Prospectus will be sent to the candidates after receiving the form, complete in all respects.
- Receipt of Form at XLRI - Once the Registration Confirmation page is received in XLRI along with all documents, the same will be updated on the web site and candidates are advised to periodically check the site.
- Declaring Shortlisted Candidates - The list of the short listed candidates for XLRI GD / PI will be declared on the website www.xlri.edu by January 31, 2013. The names of the candidates who subsequently succeed in the selection interviews and/or group discussions for admission to XLRI will be intimated individually and will also be declared at the same website.